Released: April 7, 2019 @ Chennai, India || CHANGELOG
Minimum OS version: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Snow Leopard, Ubuntu 16.x
- You cannot save recordings,
- You cannot use plugins on the curve editors,
- You cannot do microtonal range modulation,
- You cannot create drone pendulums,
- You can only create a 2x2 drone mesh,
- You can have only 1 ball in the Mondrian instrument and
- You can have only 1 binaural drone pair in the Binaural Drones instrument
Yet there is a lot of to play with it! Check it out.
The Licensed Version of DIN Is Noise does not have these limits.
DIN Is Noise is Free Software on GNU+Linux, FreeBSD and NetBSD
To help me continue releasing DIN Is Noise as Free Sofware, please fund my work.
Build DIN Is Noise from source code on GNU+Linux:
Download the complete source code from Internet Archive: din-41.tar.gz
Extract the contents and read the README file to learn how to build and run DIN Is Noise.
DIN Is Noise is Copyright (c) 2006-2019 Jagannathan Sampath.
DIN Is Noise for GNU+Linux, FreeBSD and NetBSD is Free Software.
See also: jagernot.space