Released: October 24, 2018 @ Chennai, India || CHANGELOG
Minimum OS version: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Snow Leopard or GNU+Linux
The Licensed Version of DIN Is Noise does not have these limits.
- You cannot save recordings,
- You cannot use plugins on the curve editors,
- You cannot do microtonal range modolation,
- You can have only 1 ball in the Mondrian instrument and
- You can have only 1 binaural drone pair in the Binaural Drones instrument
Build DIN Is Noise from source code on GNU+Linux:
Download the complete source code from Internet Archive: din-38a.tar.gz [3.4 MB]
Extract the contents and read the README file to learn how to build and run DIN Is Noise.
To help me continue releasing the complete source code, please fund my work.
DIN Is Noise is Copyright (c) 2006-2018 Jagannathan Sampath.
DIN Is Noise for GNU+Linux is Free Software.
See also: jagernot.space